ZMAN FINESSE BULLETZ™
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
When the going gets tough, the tough go to the Ned Rig; however, traditional mushroom-shaped jigheads associated with this ultra-finesse technique are far from ideal for fishing in snaggy areas like around grass, weeds, brush, and laydowns. Enter the Finesse BulletZ, the perfect snag-free option for deploying small finesse baits around cover. Its bullet shaped head and recessed hook eye slide through all types cover easily, while the compact, heavy-duty size 1 custom VMC EWG jig hook is small enough to fit baits in the TRD family, but has the power to horse big fish away from hazards. Finesse BulletZ are made in the USA with an ultra-tough powdercoat finish and a molded-in keeper that keeps baits pinned perfectly in place.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Snag-free bullet shaped jighead ideal for use with popular ElaZtech® finesse baits
- Built around a custom size 1 extra wide gap VMC® jig hook that offers excellent strength
- Molded keeper holds ElaZtech® softbaits securely, prevents slipping, and makes for quick, easy rigging
- Ideal for fishing baits like the Finesse TRD™, Hula StickZ™, TRD HogZ™, and new TRD CrawZ™ in grassy or snaggy areas
- Also perfect for use with small swimbaits and baitfish imitations like the Slim SwimZ™, StreakZ™3.75, and Finesse ShadZ™
You can return any item to us within 10 days of receiving your purchase. The item must be unused and undamaged. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs. Returns can be sent to the address below using your preferred shipping method.
BIG Adventures LLC
Attn: RETURNS (PUT YOUR ORDER # HERE)
210 Old Airport Rd
Fletcher, NC 28732
Refunds are processed within 2-3 business days once the item has been received and inspected.
To save on shipping costs, you are welcome to bring the item right back to our factory store in Fletcher, NC. If you are interested in making a return or exchange, forward your emailed order confirmation to us at email@example.com with your request.