The RS117 Series
Authentically designed & made proudly in the USA.
The RS117 is value redefined
Top Gun Grey
Whether lake fishing, river fishing, inshore or offshore fishing, the Bonafide RS117 “RISE Series” is truly an incredible fishing kayak, ready for all water environments.
The RS117 offers a new standard for budget-conscious kayak anglers, providing them an affordable opportunity to RISE up into a premium, authentically-designed fishing kayak that’s made in the USA! With a Hybrid Catamaran hull (similar to our SS series), the RS117 is a very standable platform that offers an excellent balance of stability and paddling performance. Add in the top-notch deck layout with all day comfort and an “it just makes sense” array of features, and the RS117 is the perfect boat to get you out on the water, paddling and fishing, with friends and family!
The RS117 maintains a modest width of just 33.5 inches, but the stability and tracking out performs many wider (and heavier) kayaks. The RS117 weighs in at just 77 (honest) lbs.
Comfort and organization are key components of the RS117. The new Stadium Seat is light weight, easy to adjust, and has two seating positions, allowing all day comfort to make those long days on the water possible. From bow to stern, a wide array of features such as YakAttack MightyMount XL track, centralized storage pod, Shield Frontwell Cover with integrated Paddle Pouch, and forward transducer friendly scupper, make the RS117 one of the most fully featured values in kayak fishing.
Getting on the water is easier with the RS117. The oversized FatGrip Handles (bow and stern) are integrated to the hull in ergonomically friendly locations, making carrying comfortable and easy. Side handles assist in car topping, and are designed to retain your paddle or fishing rod.
To top it off, the Bonafide Limited Lifetime Hull Warranty gives you peace of mind. It’s our promise to you that we stand behind each and every one of our products.
Whether you’re an experienced kayak angler looking for the next sit-on-top fishing kayak, or are just starting out, we want to be part of your next adventure. You only get one life. Live the Story You Want to Tell™ in your Bonafide kayak!
Don’t take our word for it. Visit your local Bonafide dealer, schedule a demo, and try it for yourself. We think you’ll agree.
It just makes sense.
Ratings by Category
- Flat Water 9.0
- Slow Current 8.0
- Fast Current 6.0
- Choppy Water 7.0
- Surf 4.0
- Stability 7.0
- Speed 6.0
- Tracking 6.0
- Agility 6.0
- Comfort 8.0
MEET THE SERIES 11' 7" Rise | Value Redefined
|Length||Width||Honest Weight||Capacity||Deck Height||Hull Material|
|11’ 7”||33.5”||65 lbs hull weight; 72 lbs w/o seat, 77 lbs w/ seat||425 lbs||13”||Rotomolded Polyethylene|
Note: Capacity is determined by taking kayak weight + paddler weight + gear weight. Bonafide determines capacity by where the performance of the kayak becomes very diminished.
- Hybrid Cat Hull design
- Multi rod and paddle management points
- Fat Grip™ Bow and Stern Handles
- Forward StorageWell with transducer scupper
- Shield StorageWell™ Cover with integrated Paddle Pouch
- Integrated DryPod™
- YakAttack MightyMount XL track- 2 x 12” 1 x 6”
- Excellent standing stability and foot room
- Cockpit Deck traction
- Dual height Stadium Seat™ with double layer breathable mesh and extra width for comfort
- Quick Connect™ seat positioning system with low and high positions
- Gear storage around the seat for tackle organizers, integrated cup holder, under seat tackle storage, and integrated lure trays on the gunwales
- Side carry handle with paddle storage
- Dual flush mount rod holders
- Crate friendly tankwell with adjustable bungee and extra tackle storage
- Stern Access Plate for hull access
- Replaceable dual stern skid plates
- TopRun Rudder System™ ready, enabling quick and easy no-drill rudder install