ICON Spinning Fishing Rod
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
|1/16 – 3/8
From novice to expert the proper spinning rod makes all the difference. Each model of Cashion’s ICON series spinning rods are designed with specific power and complimentary tip actions that allow pin-point casting control with the backbone to land those personal best. Cashion ICON series spinning fishing rods were designed with exceptional tip and sensitivity for finesse style fishing techniques like shaky heads, drop shots, or smaller jigs. Cashion spinning fishing rods have approximately 12”-16” of tip that transitions seamlessly to backbone. The tip actions that Cashion has designed allow for excellent casting control and increased connections on hook sets with both single hook baits and smaller moving baits.
The ICON blanks are scientifically designed and locally made in Sanford, NC
The ICON Blanks:
- Designed and rolled in Sanford, NC
- Made with with American sourced carbon fiber pre-preg
- Utilize a proprietary engineered epoxy
- Un-sanded and protected by an epoxy encapsulation
- Set apart by their distinguished look
As soon as you experience a Cashion blank you will feel the difference. Immediately you notice how light the ICON spinning rods feel in your hand.
- High quality American Tackle graphite Reel Seat
- #6 guides are conventional size for easy knot clearance for your favorite braid-to-fluoro leader
- EVA foregrip and locking nut grip, keeping the threads hidden maximizing comfort
- Dropshot style hook keeper for fast and efficient lure removal
- Carbon Fiber / Fiberglass butt cap for incredible durability
ICON Spinning Reel Seat handle is the most comfortable design Cashion has ever produced. Cashion grips are denser than cork which allows vibrations experienced at the rod tip to travel directly to your fingertips. The combination of the extreme materials in the blank, specifically engineered design, quality American Tackle graphite reel seat, #6 size guides, and Cashion’s unique split grip handles, makes this the most technologically advanced finesse Spinning Rod available.
You can return any item to us within 10 days of receiving your purchase. The item must be unused and undamaged. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs. Returns can be sent to the address below using your preferred shipping method.
BIG Adventures LLC
Attn: RETURNS (PUT YOUR ORDER # HERE)
210 Old Airport Rd
Fletcher, NC 28732
Refunds are processed within 2-3 business days once the item has been received and inspected.
To save on shipping costs, you are welcome to bring the item right back to our factory store in Fletcher, NC. If you are interested in making a return or exchange, forward your emailed order confirmation to us at email@example.com with your request.