Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Designed in conjunction with elite inshore angler Captain C.A. Richardson, the 6-inch DarterZ features a slender profile and forked tail that mimics needlefish, ballyhoo and sand eels -- all delectable, desirable prey species for many inshore gamefish. The DarterZ soft, durable material withstands numerous strikes, even from toothy saltwater gamefish. The bait’s segmented body amplifies its accentuated swimming and darting action. Belly and dorsal hook slots allow for easy weedless rigging with a ChinlockZ™ SWS weighted hook, or on HeadlockZ™ or Eye Strike® jigheads to canvass the entire water column. Imbued with salt for extra casting distance and for neutral buoyancy during the retrieve. Richardson calls it "snook spaghetti" for good reason.
- Slender 6" profile and forked tail mimics baitfish like needlefish, ballyhoo, and sand eels
- Segmented body provides accentuated swimming and darting action
- Belly and dorsal hook slots for easy weedless rigging
- Durable ElaZtech® material withstands repeated strikes, even from toothy saltwater gamefish
- Salt-impregnated for extra casting distance and to neutralize buoyancy
- Can be rigged weightless, on a ChinlockZ™ SWS weighted hook, or on HeadlockZ™ or Eye Strike® jigheads to cover the entire water column
You can return any item to us within 10 days of receiving your purchase. The item must be unused and undamaged. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
To save on shipping costs, you are welcome to bring the item right back to our factory store in Fletcher, NC. If you are interested in making a return or exchange, forward your emailed order confirmation to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.